As a Game Designer, you will design engaging new game mechanics and systems, working closely with the programming team to see those designs through to implementation.
Main responsibilities include:
• Create game design documents that clearly communicate ideas, concepts and requirements to the rest of the team.
• Creating systems and mechanics catered to a games specific target demographic.
• Monitor key game health metrics and be able to formulate product/design decisions based on the data.
• Tuning and balancing content developed by the team; extending those systems to realise new visions for gameplay and improve player experience.
• Make decisions based on live data and analytics/trends.
• Keep a fluent communication both with the development team and the game producers
• Gather, acknowledge, and respond to internal feedback, adjusting design choices as necessary.
REQUIREMENTS for this position:
• Proven experience as a game designer: complete implementations from concept to delivery in, at least, two published projects.
• Strong documentation skills
• Deep understanding of the current mobile/social landscape.
• Experience working with Unity.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Fluent and clear verbal and written communications, both in Spanish and English.
• Enjoy challenges and problem solving.
• Passionate about game development.
• Positive attitude.
Pluses would be:
- Able to relocate to Sevilla in 1 month or less.
- Previous experience as level designer.
- Experience managing other people’s work (junior game designers, level designers).
Salary is negotiable, depending on the experience and skills of the candidates.
|Hours||35 - 40|
Engineering - Design
|Industry / Industries||