Videogame Data Analyst - Sevilla
|Active since||17-08-2015||Job category||Science, research & development|
|Educational level||Bachelor / Graduate||Employment type||Fixed term contract with option...|
|Hours||35 - 40||Salary||Negotiable (depending on candid...|
We are currently looking for an outstanding Data Analyst to work in our headquarters in Sevilla.
As a part of our Data&Analytics team, you will:
• Work collaboratively with game teams to deliver actionable insights into our games to further increase retention, engagement, monetization, and virality.
• Proactively perform a wide range of analyses to identify trends, issues, and opportunities across games.
• Answer business-related questions through exploratory data analyses and ad-hoc reporting
• Evaluate and quantify effects of ongoing changes to game using data analysis and statistical methods, and make recommendations to improve game performance based on findings.
• Design and implement advanced statistical testing for specific problem-solving needs (e.g. A/B testing)
• Optimize online customer acquisition strategy.
- Experience in data analysis for games is required.
- Excellent quantitative skills and a deep understanding of statistics
- Ability to look at complex data sets and formulate meaningful conclusions
- Experience with SQL and database management
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with A/B testing and calculating statistical significance.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to work with different departments
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
Science, research & development
|Industry / Industries||